The phrase “Marriage Equality” has become the catch-cry of same-sex “marriage” activists.
But Australia already has marriage equality. All Australians are equally free to marry, as long as:
- they are not already married
- they are aged 18 or over and so is their intended spouse
- their intended spouse is of the opposite sex
- they are committed exclusively to their intended spouse for life
- they are not closely related to their intended spouse.
What Australia needs is Marriage Reality!
The reality is that marriage has been a man-woman union since the beginning of recorded history.
And the reality is that only man-woman marriage provides the ideal environment for children: the complementary care of both a mum and a dad.
We will be adding to these periodically. Please sign up to be notified when new resources are available.